Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS WEBSITE IS FORSALE-TAKING OFFERS-CONTACT DAVE 845-701-7553 or hondaclassifieds@yahoo.com

str8race.com GRAND OPENING !! FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS !! visit str8race.com

910 D3 driver, smaller head but strong deliver

mrblack0301
    noob

Number of posts : 83
    Registration date : 2011-08-24

910 D3 driver, smaller head but strong deliver  Empty 910 D3 driver, smaller head but strong deliver

Post by mrblack0301 16th October 2011, 7:19 am

have tried many Titleist drivers, such as 905R and 909s, but finally I choose the Titleist 910 D3, although the 910 D3 driver has a smaller head than the other drivers I once tried,x22 irons they can help me to deliver a strong,penetrating ball flight. And the distance and forgiveness from the 910 D3 driver is also excellent.edge irons This driver also has a different feel from other Titleist driver, I get more fun from it.

I very like the Titleist 910 D3 driver's traditional shape and simple, effective visual aid on crown, I think this design is quite cool.taylormade r11 All the Titleist golf clubs aim to provide the high performance to all the golfers, so the 910 D3 driver also can deliver total performance with improvements in flight,fit,looks, feel and sound. I once think only the Taylormade driver can be adjusted but now the Titlesit driver also are adjustable, Titlesit's patented, innovative, SureFit Tour, dual-angle hosel help the 910 D3 driver to offer a precise and independent loft and lie adjustments to fine tune ball flight for more accuracy and control. Compared with other Titlesit drivers, the 910 D3 driver has more control, because there is sloped, ultra-thin crown design and on-axis rear weight screw to create lower and deeper center of gravity, golf clubs for sale then it has more stability and distance. Finally, I think the 910 D3 driver is really excellent, I recommend it to all the golfers who want to play a good golf
    alternative energy sources
    website design packages

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 7:05 am