Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS WEBSITE IS FORSALE-TAKING OFFERS-CONTACT DAVE 845-701-7553 or hondaclassifieds@yahoo.com

str8race.com GRAND OPENING !! FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS !! visit str8race.com

Ping G20 Driver:what is the best distance ?

mrblack0301
    noob

Number of posts : 83
    Registration date : 2011-08-24

Ping G20 Driver:what is the best distance ? Empty Ping G20 Driver:what is the best distance ?

Post by mrblack0301 30th October 2011, 5:56 am

Ping G20 Driver:what is the best distance ?

Post by Lucua on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:10 pm
    My average distance is 270-290 yards, so I want to increase my distance very much, I know a good club also can help me to increase distance, golf clubs for sale so I try to buy a club that can help me, there are a lot of my friends recommend the Ping G20 driver to me, they explain that the Ping G20 is Ping's new driver, so it owns the new designs and technologies, all of these can help me to reach a quite long distance, titleist 910 driver it sounds so tempting, so I decided to have a try it.

The driver I have gotten is Ping G20 Driver 9.5 degree with a Ping TFC 169D stiff shaft. When I hold it in my hand, I feel it has a lighter weight than other drivers, and the head design of the Ping G20 driver is also so special, which features an extremely low and back center of gravity to create a higher launch, lower spin and improved accuracy on off-center hits. The Ping G20 looks solid, it sets up exceptionally well, putter scotty cameron slightly closed, but really frames the ball well at address. I like G20's this design, because it can help me to recude slice.

I hit between 20-30 balls with the Ping G20 driver, after I play with them, Callaway X-24 HOT IronsI have to admit that the Ping G20 is really good game improvement driver. The ball is quite consistent with G20. and now I can hit 285+ yard distance, sometimes I even can hit about 300 yards, with my swing speed averaging around 105MPH. The ball trajectory come from the Ping G20 is aslo higher I used to, my ball trajectory for this 9.5 degree driver was between 11-12 degrees for most shots now, Finally, the G20 driver also has a sweet sound when hitting the ball. So I like the Ping G20 driver,titleist 910 I want to recommend it to all the golfers.
    how to paint pearl
    godfather gift

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 5:42 pm