Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS WEBSITE IS FORSALE-TAKING OFFERS-CONTACT DAVE 845-701-7553 or hondaclassifieds@yahoo.com

str8race.com GRAND OPENING !! FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS !! visit str8race.com

Callaway X-22 Irons are enough long to hit

mrblack0301
    noob

Number of posts : 83
    Registration date : 2011-08-24

Callaway X-22 Irons are enough long to hit Empty Callaway X-22 Irons are enough long to hit

Post by mrblack0301 24th October 2011, 11:26 am

I purchased the X-22 irons over a year ago after comparing with the Ping G15,Callaway Diablo Edge Irons Mizuno MX-1000 and the Callaway Diablo Edge. I got the regular flex graphite shafts. Unlike others I love the Callaway grips. For me these irons were slightly shorter than the the Mizunos and the Diablo Edge. online golf for sale In fact last night I hit a nine iron a little on the toe into a par three and the ball spun back to about 18 inches from the hole.Ping G20 Driver With previous sets of irons I always seemed to have a favorite iron in the set. I like all the irons in this set. Long irons are easy to hit.

Packed into the Callaway X22 Irons are some fancy technology that you've come to expect from Callaway Golf such as VHT, which is the variable face technology that allows more weighting on the perimeter of the club for more forgiveness, S2H2 which allows for weight to be removed from the hosel to be used elsewhere,Titleist AP1 712 Irons and Modified Tru-Bore, which allows the shaft tip to extend through the hosel and clubhead to the sole of the iron and improves feel and control by moving the tip of the shaft closer to the center of the clubface.Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter If you've played Callaway irons in the past, it's something you are certainly familiar with.
    Klavier lernen
    forum backlinks

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:12 pm