Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS WEBSITE IS FORSALE-TAKING OFFERS-CONTACT DAVE 845-701-7553 or hondaclassifieds@yahoo.com

str8race.com GRAND OPENING !! FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS !! visit str8race.com

Ping K15 irons make your golf become best

mrblack0301
    noob

Number of posts : 83
    Registration date : 2011-08-24

Ping K15 irons make your golf become best Empty Ping K15 irons make your golf become best

Post by mrblack0301 20th October 2011, 6:21 am

Ping K15 irons make your golf become best

Post by Lucua on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:23 am
    I always think the Ping K15 irons are the most forgiving clubs on the market, discount golf clubs I very like the way the ball come off the clubface, and on the miss hits,r11 taylormade driver they seem to go down the fairway. The Ping K15 are also one of easiest irons, I can swing easily to get what I want. Ping named his these irons are supergame improvements clubs, they indeed bring great improvements to my golf,burner 2.0 Driver if you want your golf become better and better, you can also have a try them.

I also have played with several Ping's irons. but the K15 irons are really the best one, the titanium face of the k15 help me to get the ball up right aways, although K15 can't offer me a longer shot than G10, they can shot higher and land softly on the green, so I think that is great, I tend to slice the ball before, after played with the k15 irons several rounds, I found my slice become less and less. Finally, I recommend the excellent K15 irons to all the golfers,r11 taylor made hope all the golf friends can play a better and better golf.
    tapas london
    WIFI network installations

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:17 am