Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS WEBSITE IS FORSALE-TAKING OFFERS-CONTACT DAVE 845-701-7553 or hondaclassifieds@yahoo.com

str8race.com GRAND OPENING !! FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS !! visit str8race.com

Ping G15 Driver Is the Greatest Driver

mrblack0301
    noob

Number of posts : 83
    Registration date : 2011-08-24

Ping G15 Driver Is the Greatest Driver Empty Ping G15 Driver Is the Greatest Driver

Post by mrblack0301 24th October 2011, 11:25 am

I bought the G15 9* driver with the ping 149 shaft. I must say this driver is very easy to work both ways,very long and forgiving. If you want a lower ball flight you would go with the serrano shaft. wholesale golf clubs I'm very happy with this driver. By using it, my game has been improved too much. So I think it is the greatest driver. Now, I enjoy the feeling of playing Ping G15 Driver. r 11 driver It is a very good club, very forgiving. I got the 10.5 degree with the standard Ping stiff shaft.

Now, we can see its specialities. The Ping G15 Driver is designed with a larger face. The function is to increase the ball speed and provide consistency across the entire hitting surface. burner 2.0 Driver From this, you can have a long distance. Besides, it is engineered for golfers seeking a maximum forgiveness driver that delivers distance and accuracy. So golfers can get the dream distance and accuracy from it. In conclusion, this driver is absolutely incredible! Ping G20 Driver I am in awe that such an incredible combination of distance and forgiveness is even possible. It is my favorite club that I have ever owned by far.
    Klavier lernen
    forum backlinks

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:57 am