Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS WEBSITE IS FORSALE-TAKING OFFERS-CONTACT DAVE 845-701-7553 or hondaclassifieds@yahoo.com

str8race.com GRAND OPENING !! FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS !! visit str8race.com

2 posters

fully built gsr head for sale/goodies for sale

jamcivic
    noob

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

fully built gsr head for sale/goodies for sale Empty fully built gsr head for sale/goodies for sale

Post by jamcivic 22nd September 2008, 1:53 pm

Got a 96 fully built gsr head w/port flow high compression springs and retainers, 3 angle valve job, shaved for higher compression also.. all the good stuff f/s 900obo. If interested let me know. got receipts for everything done. also got pro series skunk 2 manifold for sale and hondata intake manifold gasket will let got for 220 obo..still mint..If you throw me a good price you can have everything for decent price shoot me some decent WORTHY offers im pretty negotiable and im in no kind of rush to sell this stuff I got plenty of time. also have a b20 shortblock f/s pretty soon semi built and completely legit with papers and receipt. Also have buddyclub cams stage 4 f/s 400obo lemme know if interested in anything. Like i said before Im just throwin some figures out there pm me with offers
    swirve1
    noob

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

fully built gsr head for sale/goodies for sale Empty b20 block gsr head

Post by swirve1 1st March 2009, 5:57 pm

yo i got 1200 cash for that head and the block hit me up 2152378914

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 8:33 am