Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS WEBSITE IS FORSALE-TAKING OFFERS-CONTACT DAVE 845-701-7553 or hondaclassifieds@yahoo.com

str8race.com GRAND OPENING !! FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS !! visit str8race.com

HomeHome FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups ProfileProfile You have no new messagesYou have no new messages Log out [ mrblack0301 ]Log out [ mrblack0301 ] Don't like Callaway but

mrblack0301
    noob

Number of posts : 83
    Registration date : 2011-08-24

HomeHome       FAQFAQ       SearchSearch       MemberlistMemberlist       UsergroupsUsergroups       ProfileProfile       You have no new messagesYou have no new messages       Log out [ mrblack0301 ]Log out [ mrblack0301 ]     Don't like Callaway but Empty HomeHome FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups ProfileProfile You have no new messagesYou have no new messages Log out [ mrblack0301 ]Log out [ mrblack0301 ] Don't like Callaway but

Post by mrblack0301 30th October 2011, 5:57 am

I don't like the Callaway golf clubs before, because I think the Callaway clubs don't have nick look and also are unresponsive. Golf Clubs For Sale And I more perfer the Ping clubs, such as the Ping G15 driver, K15 irons, I think they are all easy to use and can bring me a high performance. However, recently, I am looking for a set of irons which can provide the more distance and accuracy, the K15 irons are indeed good, but I still don't feel satisfied with the current distance, I need more. My friend recommended the Callaway X-24 hot irons to me. he said these can help me, but I don't like the Callaway clubs, so I didn't accept his advice at that time,Ping G20 Irons after trying many irons, I found I still can't have a good distance, then I decided to have a try the X-24 hot irons, I only hope they don't make me disappoint.

Like the other Callaway clubs I once saw, the Callaway X-24 hot irons also don't have new appearance, but when I hold them in hand,Titleist AP1 712 Irons I feel they have a proper weight, with the first hit, I think the X-24 hot irons are very easy to use, after a round, my reivew to these irons changed, although they don't have the satisfied look, but satisfied performance. Firstly, I need to say the X-24 hot irons are very forgiving, even shots at the heal or toe of the club,and my swing also immediately changed due to the weighting and balance of these irons. Then I need to say my distance finally increased with the X-24 hot irons,now I can hit 15-20 yards further than my previous irons,the ball feels so good coming off the face you hardly know your hitting it and the accuracy is great.Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter Finally, I have to agree that the Callaway clubs are also excellent, I love the time that playing the X-24 hot irons now, so I also don't think the callaway are bad, I think i will try to play with the callaway clubs from now on.
    how to paint pearl
    godfather gift

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:19 am