Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS WEBSITE IS FORSALE-TAKING OFFERS-CONTACT DAVE 845-701-7553 or hondaclassifieds@yahoo.com

str8race.com GRAND OPENING !! FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS !! visit str8race.com

people compare street racing to the fast and the furious?

RahimBhai
    noob

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2010-04-06

people compare street racing to the fast and the furious? Empty people compare street racing to the fast and the furious?

Post by RahimBhai 4th December 2010, 2:18 pm

I HATE THAT MOVIE!! ALL THREE OF THE PIECES OF SH*T!!!! Not only are they not accurate in any way they make street racing look totally irresponsible. I admit we do put ourselves at risk, but done correctly it is not dangerous to anyone but those involved. That movie made racers look totally irresponsible stupid and overly flashy. Not to mention the d*ckheads who walk out of the movies and start doing burnouts and dragging people off at the lights giving everybody a bad name.

And those cars in the movies are not race cars. You want to make your car faster you take sh*t off, not stick sh*t on. There were some cool cars but the Fast and the Furious movies lick balls. Thankyou for giving me the opportunity to vent my frustration mate. Have a good one!

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:24 pm