Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS WEBSITE IS FORSALE-TAKING OFFERS-CONTACT DAVE 845-701-7553 or hondaclassifieds@yahoo.com

str8race.com GRAND OPENING !! FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS !! visit str8race.com

2 posters

Car meet every monday night in the poconos

TheGeneral
    noob

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-06-30

Car meet every monday night in the poconos Empty Car meet every monday night in the poconos

Post by TheGeneral 10th July 2009, 12:00 pm

I know most of you guys know about this, we're all gonna roll up to hackettstown for this coming monday though. we're still all gonna meet at red robins(same time) i believe and roll together up I80 to exit 18 in jerz. from exit 18, make the left at the first light, follow that road all the way dow to a T intersection, 2 stop lights down ending up on mainstreet, making another left. follow it to the second light, vere right towards an ihop, follow it past 2 light and on the right is white castle, on the left is lowes.
    TheGeneral
    noob

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-06-30

Car meet every monday night in the poconos Empty Re: Car meet every monday night in the poconos

Post by TheGeneral 14th July 2009, 12:42 am

sorrry for the lamness guys. next monday were having it at the owes again, spread the word, no burn outs. no assholes, bring people.
    cb7addicted
    noob

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2009-06-26

Car meet every monday night in the poconos Empty Re: Car meet every monday night in the poconos

Post by cb7addicted 21st July 2009, 1:47 pm

hey guys why does everyone seem to distance them selves from everyone at these meets...i went yesterday and no one talks to anyone its kool to see all the cars but dont u think we shld like bbq and like get to no each other and shizzel...lol....and if u guys want i have a nicer place for us too meet up at if u want we can take a cruise next week from lowes over to this park in east stroudsburg....has a sk8 park also ....just a thought

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:40 pm