Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS WEBSITE IS FORSALE-TAKING OFFERS-CONTACT DAVE 845-701-7553 or hondaclassifieds@yahoo.com

str8race.com GRAND OPENING !! FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS !! visit str8race.com

Lots of B-series parts! ITR GSR B16

sonicblue04gt
    noob

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2008-11-04

Lots of B-series parts! ITR GSR B16 Empty Lots of B-series parts! ITR GSR B16

Post by sonicblue04gt 4th November 2008, 3:39 am

95 GSR Longblock(tested by and purchased from salvage yard) runs great, complete with intake, tb, sensors, exh mani, dizzy, wires, etc- $1300 obo

B16 trans, comes with speed and rev sensors, tob and clutch fork- $550 obo

JDM ITR B18C Longblock with spun cylinder 3 rod bearing. motor was in my car, ran fine with no leaks at all, valve cover still mint too. engine only in the car for 10k miles before started a slight rod knock, so the motor was pulled and inspected to find a spun cyl 3 rod bearing and scoring on crankshaft journal. Was going to rebuild and boost but plans may be changing soon. T-belt and water pump have 10k miles on them, longblock comes complete with everything valvecover to oil pan, alt, brackets, dizzy, new nology wires, spark plug cover, flywheel, balancer, etc. will also be including a mint gsr crank i was going to use in the motor when i rebuilt it. $1,400 obo for everything

B-series obd1 v-tec(gsr) distributor with plug wires- $150 obo

B-series obd1 v-tec(gsr) complete uncut wiring harness- $150 obo

B-series obd1 alternator(comes with belt)- $60 obo

B-series halfshaft- $60 obo

B-series oem axles, come as pair, one outer cv joint boot is ripped- $100 obo

B-series shift linkage- $90 obo

B-series power steering pump(newer)- $40 obo

B-series a/c compressor(comes with belt)- $40 obo

Stainless Full Exhaust (dont know brand name) from header back to muffler, was on my 95 coupe. no cat, exhaust is mint and only has 10k miles on it- $150 obo

Complete 95 ex black passenger door, (regulator, glass) - no door panel or mirror - $80 obo

Call Steve at 856-236-0401 or email at dragrace162@comcast.net

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 10:25 am