Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS WEBSITE IS FORSALE-TAKING OFFERS-CONTACT DAVE 845-701-7553 or hondaclassifieds@yahoo.com

str8race.com GRAND OPENING !! FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS !! visit str8race.com

Nice Diablo Edge Irons to improve your game

mrblack0301
    noob

Number of posts : 83
    Registration date : 2011-08-24

Nice Diablo Edge Irons to improve your game Empty Nice Diablo Edge Irons to improve your game

Post by mrblack0301 14th October 2011, 9:25 am

Nice Diablo Edge Irons to improve your game

Post by Lucua on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:19 am
    I boought the Callaway Diablo Edge Irons graphite set about two months ago,taylormade r11 and I think these Callaway Diablo are really the nice iroms to improve my game. Among all the irons I have ever used, the Diablo Edge has the best feeling and best forgiving.So I recommend these good irons to every golfer friends, discount golf clubs I hope all of you can play a good golf with good clubs.

The Diablo Edge Irons are very long,taylormade burner 2.0 I think the long irons are perfect to hit a long and accurate ball. Compared with the other Callaway irons I have used, the Callaway diablo edge own the lower and deeper center of gravity, so it can makes the sweet spot more accessible. Diablo Edge Irons also have many advanced technologies, such as VFT, S2H2, these good technologies together can maximize the distance, feel and playability. I always thought I am not a good golf before the Diablo Edge Irons, because I always can't perform well on the golf course, but after played with the good Diablo Edge irons, I found my golf has many improvements, so I become quite condifence on the golf course now,r11 taylormade I also believe my golf would become better and better with the diablo edge irons.
    raw cacao beans
    Educational Assistance

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:02 am