Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to HondaClassifieds.ORG !!!
"Your Personal Honda/Acura Forum & Classifieds Site"

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS WEBSITE IS FORSALE-TAKING OFFERS-CONTACT DAVE 845-701-7553 or hondaclassifieds@yahoo.com

str8race.com GRAND OPENING !! FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS !! visit str8race.com

Do police EVER match fingerprints left in cars with the actual car thief?

sohel2010
    noob

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2010-07-25

Do police EVER match fingerprints left in cars with the actual car thief? Empty Do police EVER match fingerprints left in cars with the actual car thief?

Post by sohel2010 25th July 2010, 7:58 am

Is there any hope? Because if nobody has EVER matched and it has been done everywhere, then I wish the police officer would have just told me that and then there would have been no need to have them dust my brother's when they found it.

I'm kinda wishing I would have hung around someplace hidden with a camera so I'd be there when the thief came back for it. Oh well. At least it's been recovered.

Also, if there is no match to the prints, would they be entered into the database as being potentially involved in a vehicle theft in case the person is fingerprinted at a later date. Then they can go back and question or polygraph them about the stolen car, especially if they were printed due to some other theft.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:23 am